Sunday, February 10, 2013

Project Updates

Just a quick update on what I've been working on this week.

My first Prayer Shawl is finished.  I put fringe on it and tossed it in the washer and dryer for a spin.  It came out soft and fluffy.  I was worried it was going to be dense and stiff.  It is patiently waiting for next month's meeting to be donated.



Prayer Shawl #2 is started.  I had some Lion Brand Wool-Ease in my stash.  I've combined it with some black yarn I picked up at the Prayer Shawl Ministry meeting last week.


I've based this shawl on the cover pattern from this book, which I borrowed from the library.  Sorry about the rotated picture. I'm not sure why that one rotated when it uploaded from the camera.


I worked a few rows on the blue silk scarf.  I'm into the second band of eyelet stitch.


 That's all I have for now.  Have a great week.

No comments: