Wednesday, February 3, 2021

More Unnamed Shawl Pictures

Here are a couple more photos of the as of yet unnamed shawl.  



I sent this off to a friend as a late Christmas, early birthday present.  I asked her to let me know if any name comes to mind when she first puts it on.  Maybe I'll get inspiration for a name from her.  My hope is that she uses this when she needs a little hug.  Hugs are hard to come by these day, especially for her.  She is a widow and her two grown sons live out of state.  Despite having one of her three brothers live nearby, she is the sole caregiver for her 89 year old father.  Her days are filled with working and then taking care of him, and then if time permits, her own basic needs.

Plans for the mini-wedding are coming along.  After trips to IKEA, Hobby Lobby and Joann's, I think I have what I need for decorations.  Well, this is once my order from Amazon arrives today.

Ed and I have discovered that our little kitty is a television addict.  She will often sit in front of the TV with us in the evening.  Her favorite show is Nature on PBS.  We have to watch her though.  She'll jump up on the television stand and swipe at the creatures on the screen.  Last thing we need is to have our television knocked over by the cat.


Time now to do a little knitting and reading.  Have a wonderful day!

 

No comments: