Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Summer Nights

Knitting progress has slowed around here.  Although I'm still not working full-time, I do have a small job I'm doing for a friend. It kept me quite busy last week.  The worst part about it is that I could be in meetings at any point of the day, so it is hard to get a routine developed.  I'm not complaining, though.  It is getting me back in the work-mode for when I do return to full-time, which I now hear is going to be July,


I have been enjoying late summer nights on the deck with a glass of rose.


Strawberries are in season.  I bought these lovelies from my community's farmers market.


Last Friday Ed, Blake and I ventured over to Trisha's side of town.  Trisha's husband was out of town on a fishing trip.  The four of us enjoyed a few beers and a friendly game of euchre at a local microbrewery before grabbing a pizza for dinner.

 

No comments: