Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mysterious

The other day while browsing through the blogs that I follow, I saw that Through The Loops was going to start a Mystery Shawl KAL.  Feeling like I needed something for me after the exceedingly busy month I've just had, I signed up.  The clues come each Friday in June.  Clue 1 came bright and early Friday morning.  All day I was anxious to get home from work and get started.  A few rows into it I realized I needed stitich markers.  Since I cleaned my house for the graduation party last week, and that cleaning involved boxing up all of my knitting stuff laying around, I couldn't find my markers.  Luckily I found my box of beading supplies.  I quickly made up a set of markers.  Here is a slightly blurry picture of the markers with the bunched up Clue 1.  If you want to see a clearer picture of both the markers and the knitting, go to my Ravelry page. (SPOILER ALERT)

1 comment:

PattyW said...

Kathy,
I have clue 1 done and I realized quite quickly that the markers were a pain and unneeded. I started clue two yesterday and have one section done and working on the next. (you'll see what I'm calling sections when you look at the chart.)The pattern is very easy to read your knitting so you may want to wait with the markers until it gets a little bigger.