Saturday, September 6, 2014

2 out of 4 so far

Funny thing about goals.  Some seem so easy to accomplish.  Reality isn't quite that way though.  Here's how it's gone since Monday.

Insomnia has been plaguing me for the past several weeks.  My intention to exercise every day has fallen by the wayside because of it.  I got a workout in Monday and Thursday.  That's it.  I plan to get a workout in as soon as I'm done here.  I've started taking melatonin to help me sleep.  Hopefully my brain will stop feeling so foggy and I'll be able function more like a human soon.

I haven't touched the PMP book, but I have spent a couple hours with an online class to help me prep for the boot camp.  That counts for something, doesn't it?

There has been progress on Trisha's afghan. The first block of the last row is almost complete.  I'll finish this block and get the next one started tonight while watching the Ohio State versus Virginia Tech football game. Football season is always a very productive time for knitting.


I know I said I'd sit in my sun room and spin, but it was way too hot in there this week.  Last night I moved Lena into the kitchen.  I finished up the singles of the Frabjous Fibers Tourmaline 


and began to ply them.  I forgot until this moment that you should let the singles rest before plying.  Oh, well.


The color in the first photo is too intense and the second photo is too washed out.  I'll have a photo of the finished skein hopefully next week.

No comments: