Saturday, September 22, 2018

More Cats


Prayers for everyone dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Florence.  I am still amazed at that amount of rain some places got.  The pictures I've seen on the internet have been incredible.


We barely got any rain from the storm as it traveled up to the Ohio Valley and then headed northeast.  We did get a very beautiful sunset on Sunday night.

We have more grandcats staying with us for a couple weeks.


This time it is Trisha's two, Bennie and Brie.  They are not as friendly and cuddly as Nala.  In fact we haven't been able to pet them yet and they've been here since Wednesday night.  Ed is not thrilled with them since they won't let us pet them and they run whenever he approaches them.  They will eat treats out of my hand but as soon as I try to pet them they run.

I'm making progress on Weekender.  The front is finished and I'm working on the back.  We are heading up to Ann Arbor tomorrow to visit Kristin.  Not sure if this will be my car knitting or not.  I do want to get this done, so it probably will be.


I don't want to risk having a curious kitty damage it.  Brie did investigate when I laid it out for the photo shoot.  After touching the wool, she started chewing the needles.  I need to make sure the kitties don't think this is a toy.


It appears that the weather is getting cooler now.  I need to get a few of these projects finished.





No comments: